It's a dynamic experience from the moment you arrive in Las Vegas. Mother Nature's grandeur is merely the set up for the technological grandeur you're about to experience when you attend the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). From its inception, CES has offered attendees a front seat to experience exhibitors' preeminent, forward-looking technologies and 2019's show was no different. Whether it was 5G or 8K technology, or artificial intelligence there was probably something for everyone at CES.
Audi showcased a breadth of technology that made one thing clear: Audi will move you. It might be experiencing elastic content through a holoride in the backseat of your car with a VR headset on, learning more about automated vehicle technology through PAVE (Partners in Automated Vehicle Education), or experiencing immersive in-car entertainment and more, but in some way, you'll likely be moved by the technology and initiatives presented at CES.
Outside of presenting some exciting developments, and following along with media reactions, we're thrilled to have received a handful of awards for the work put forth at the show including:
- Business Insider: “Best of CES 2019” – Best Car (for Aicon concept)
- SlashGear: “Best of CES 2019” – Overall (for holoride)
- GadgetMatch: “Best of CES 2019” – Best in Auto Tech (for Aicon concept)
- Tom’s Guide: “Best in Show CES 2019” – Best Car Tech (for holoride)
- CNET: “Best of CES 2019” – Best Car Tech (for holoride)
For more about our presence at CES 2019, click here.